Hey cheeky skinny wannabes!!
As I promised earlier today to a few followers, I shall explain benefits, tips and tricks of the gym and getting the best out of your workouts.
Tips and Tricks:
- Create a
fabulous,flabUless playlist on your ipod. (music builds endurance)
- Use songs that make you work, or angry
- Wanna know mine? Message me, I’ll answer privately
- Join a gym, this will motivate you to go as your not only losing weight, but because your paying for it and it would be a waste not too.
- Join a gym with a wide set of classes for variety
_ If you can afford it, why not hire a trainer
_ If you feel uncomfortable with a gym, hire a treadmill or join a gym with a women’s section
- If you do join a gym, always use the sauna afterwards (sweat cleanses toxins)
- Get a gym buddy, this way you will stay as long as they do,
-motivate each other
-attend classes together such a Zumba or Yoga!
- Always do your crunches, ab work and anything to do with weights and muscles before cardio work (running). This will help your muscles work harder when doing your cardio therefor burning more calories!
- Feel that the gym is too much on your diet and you usually feel faint? Drink loads of water before, during and after.
- A personal tip I like to use, is to run on a treadmill in the main section of my gym, the more populated section. If I feel people are watching me… I run faster, harder and longer!
- When you feel yourself getting really tired and want to stop, just push for those extra couple of minutes, or a few more, or have a small rest and repeat. This will help you build your fitness levels and before you know it you will be breezing through a workout and it will take less time to burn your amount of calories.
- Always have a meal plan of the day ready mentally or even written down, so that you know exactly what you will be eating and how many calories. Not only will this help you to stick to your diet but you will be able to burn all of them off!
- Last but not least, always burn at least 100 more calories than you daily intake, because then your burning pure fat from your body!
*Apart from obvious health benefits such as heart, blood pressure and osteoporosis
- Doing around 30 minutes of cardio work will help you achieve abs and or a tight/flat stomach.
- Need an emotional lift my darlings? Work outs stimulate this shit in our brains that actually leaves you feeling - wait for it - happy and relaxed!
- Physical activity also helps deliver oxygen to parts of your body such as muscle tissue and your cardiovascular system (lungs). When these parts of your body are working at the best, it also actually give you - more energy!
- Working out keeps you so busy, and you learn how long it actually takes to burn off the certain foods you eat that the last thing you are thinking of is eating!
- Increases enzymes in the body which burn fat
- Increases your matabolism
- Yoga is extremely important and beneficial:
- Flushes out toxins that prevent weight loss
- Delays aging
- Tones body (no more flab)
- Again last but not least, the benefits of building your fitness level.. what used to take me a couple of hours to burn at least 500 calories now takes me 50 minutes. Therefor I am guilt free of my daily cal intake ☺
Few quick bits of info for you:
- Jogging burns approx’ 675 cals per hour
-Dancing burns approx’ 370 cals per hour
-Yoga burns approx’ 360 cals per hour
-Brisk walking burns approx’ 297 cals per hour
-Swimming burns approx’ 603 cals per hour
This has GOT to help, and work outs look quite appealing now huh!! ♡
tagged as: thin. thinspo. thinspire. thinspiration. thinsparation. thinsperation. thinsporation. thinspo quotes. ana. mia. workout. excersise. Pro Ana Quotes. skinny. Skinny. Skinny Bitch. anorexia. anorexic. ano. diet.
- light-weightxx likes this
- ssfaggot likes this
- whynot-today reblogged this from blissandpash
- absent--smile likes this
- skinnieminiie likes this
- bone-bruise likes this
- crystalstuddedskulls likes this
- allwenoisfalling likes this
- pastelkittyxo reblogged this from ohtobetheskinnyone
- recoverforthebetter likes this
- gerttyy likes this
- thenewestromantic likes this
- a-beautiful-ordinary likes this
- thisisforusnooneelse likes this
- eyesallpaintedblackk reblogged this from ohtobetheskinnyone
- wavves-alife likes this
- capric-orn likes this
- loverrz likes this
- catgames likes this
- yourstrulyjcruz likes this
- mstinaa likes this
- ernessa likes this
- 00skinny-bitch00 reblogged this from ohtobetheskinnyone
- 00skinny-bitch00 likes this
- oncemorewithafeeling likes this
- thewintergirldiary likes this
- theycallherkaleina likes this
- startworkingstophurting reblogged this from ohtobetheskinnyone
- happyun-birthday likes this
- aprilmoonshine likes this
- useless--delusions likes this
- negative-30 likes this
- ohtobetheskinnyone posted this